Everyone needs car insurance –unfortunately, it’s just one of the rules of the road. Luckily, Kenneth Bieber offers comprehensive and affordable New York car insurance, but the cost of any insurance can vary wildly depending on a number of factors–not the least of which is the car itself. While a sensible car can be quite affordably insured, pity the drivers who have to handle the insurance premiums that go with these cars, the absolute most expensive to insure.
- Audi R8 Spyder Quattro: According to Insure.com, the most expensive car to insure in 2012 was the Audi R8 Spyder Quattro, an attractive and sporty roadster that averages about $3,384 annually.
- Mercedes-Benz CL600: This upscale luxury car is packing some serious heat under the hood with its v12 engine. That could be why its insurance premiums average $3,307.
- Mercedes-Benz S600: Along with the CL600, Mercedes-Benz rounds out the top three with the S600 and a $2,948 a year premium.
- Audi R8 4.2 Quattro Coupe: This Coupe version of the Audi R8 has a V8 engine for a motive power output of more than 420 metric horsepower. All that speed comes at a price, though. Namely: $2,903 annually.
- Porsche Panamera Turbo: This four-door luxury car with a V8 twin turbo engine is the fifth most expensive car to unsure at an average of $2,738.